Terms and conditions
The participant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these terms and FAQs and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms. The FAQs form part of the terms but if there is a conflict, these terms will prevail.
- This offer is only available on the purchases of any of the qualifying products listed within this Cashback Promotion.
- The offer is valid on purchases made between 1st November 2018 and 15th January 2019 (inclusive). The closing date for receipt of cashback applications is 15th February 2019 (inclusive).
- The promotion only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by Nikon UK Ltd within the UK and Republic of Ireland. Serial numbers will be verified to validate all claims. Visit our website for a list of participating authorised retailers, but we would also advise you to check with your retailer before buying.
- Nikon UK Ltd cannot accept claims against products purchased from eBay (whether listed as new or used). Purchases from Amazon Marketplace will only be accepted when the product is sold via an authorised Nikon UK Ltd retailer.
- Qualifying products must be new. This promotion is not available on any second hand, refurbished/reconditioned or counterfeit stock (including parallel traded stock).
- The products included in this promotional offer are subject to availability while stocks last. Failure of retailers to fulfil orders of promotional products over the promotional period is not the responsibility of Nikon.
- To claim for this promotion please complete the claim procedure at www.nikonpromotions.co.uk, the following items will be required to complete your claim:
- Proof of purchase in the form of a legible copy of the retail receipt or invoice clearly showing the product name AND date of purchase. Online order confirmation is NOT acceptable.
- Copy of the Nikon Europe Service Warranty document for the relevant products once the required details have been completed. These documents can either be uploaded to the claim website www.nikonpromotions.co.uk (in a digital format) or be sent via post, with the confirmation of the online claim submission, to the address provided. Where web access is unavailable please call 01420 525 506 to register your claim. Submitted documents will not be returned to the applicant. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Nikon cannot accept responsibility for lost, delayed, mislaid, damaged or illegible applications.
- This offer will be redeemed directly through Nikon UK and under no circumstances by the retailer.
- All postal claims must be sent to: Nikon Winter Cashback 2018, PO BOX 246, Alton, GU34 9BL. We will not accept any claims by fax, telephone or e-mail.
- This Cashback offer is subject to continuous ownership of the product(s) purchased. Nikon UK reserve the right to recall/cancel payment if the product is returned/resold under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- The promotion is available to the original purchaser. Multiple claims or bulk purchases (of 5 or more of the same product) from companies, organisations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer.
- This promotion is open to residents of EEA (European Economic Area) member states, aged 18 or over. Employees of Nikon and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally associated with this activity may not participate in this offer.
- Upon receipt and verification of the cashback claim, Nikon will arrange for a direct BACS transfer payment to the claimant’s bank account within 30 calendar days. No alternative payment arrangement will be entered into.
- BACS transfers will only be made to bank accounts of claimants in EEA member states. Transfers will be made in the currency of the United Kingdom/Ireland. Any financial impact related to currency conversion will be at the claimants own risk.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to ensure that the bank details provided are correct. Nikon are not responsible for incorrect payments where the details provided were incorrect. Payments cannot be reversed once they have been processed.
- Most queries can be answered by visiting our FAQ page at www.nikonpromotions.co.uk. Any further questions should be addressed to 01420 525 506.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any application, including but not limited to name and address. Nikon reserves the right to reject claims if it suspects fraudulent activity. Applications that do not comply with the terms and conditions or participants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their claims declared void. Nikon’s decisions in relation to the promotion are final.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Where circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter make the promotion unviable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details. However, it will seek to avoid disappointment to consumers.
- Purchases made from Dixons Travel stores are excluded from this promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another EEA state or part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Promoter: Nikon UK, Nikon House, 380 Richmond Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT2 5PR. Please do not send applications to this address.