Terms and conditions
The participant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these terms and FAQs and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms. The FAQs form part of the terms but if there is a conflict, these terms will prevail.
- This offer is only available on the purchases of any of the qualifying products listed within this Cashback Promotion.
- The offer is valid on purchases made between 15th June 2018 and 31st August 2018 (inclusive). The closing date for receipt of cashback applications is 30th September 2018 (inclusive).
- The promotion only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by Nikon UK Ltd within the UK and Republic of Ireland. Visit our website for a list of participating authorised retailers, but we would also advise you to check with your retailer before buying.
- Nikon UK Ltd cannot accept claims against products purchased from eBay (whether listed as new or used). Purchases from Amazon will only be accepted when made directly from amazon.co.uk and not from 3rd party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, whether fulfilled by Amazon or not.
- Qualifying products must be new. This promotion is not available on any second hand, refurbished/ reconditioned or counterfeit stock (including parallel traded stock).
- The products included in this promotional offer are subject to availability while stocks last. Failure of retailers to fulfil orders of promotional products over the promotional period is not the responsibility of Nikon.
- To claim for this promotion please complete the claim procedure at www.nikonpromotions.co.uk, the following items will be required to complete your claim:
- Proof of purchase in the form of a legible copy of the retail receipt or invoice clearly showing the product name AND date of purchase. Online order confirmation is NOT acceptable.
- Copy of the Nikon Europe Service Warranty document for the relevant products once the required details have been completed. These documents can either be uploaded to the claim website www.nikonpromotions.co.uk (in a digital format) or be sent via post, with the confirmation of the online claim submission, to the address provided. Where web access is unavailable please call 01420 525 506 to register your claim. Submitted documents will not be returned to the applicant. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Nikon cannot accept responsibility for lost, delayed, mislaid, damaged or illegible applications.
- This offer will be redeemed directly through Nikon UK and under no circumstances by the retailer.
- All postal claims must be sent to: Nikon Summer Cashback 2018, PO BOX 246, Alton, GU34 9BL. We will not accept any claims by fax, telephone or e-mail.
- The promotion is available to the original purchaser and is limited to one claim per person for the duration of the promotion, although if you buy more than one qualifying product in one transaction you can claim for all products. For the avoidance of doubt, if you for example buy 3 qualifying items in the same transaction you can claim for all of them. If you buy 3 qualifying items in 3 separate transactions you can only claim for one of them. Multiple claims from companies, organisations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer.
- This Cashback offer is subject to continuous ownership of the product(s) purchased. Nikon UK reserve the right to recall/cancel payment if the product is returned/resold under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- This promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 or over. Employees of Nikon and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally associated with this activity may not participate in this offer.
- Upon receipt and verification of the cashback claim, Nikon will arrange for a direct BACS transfer payment to the claimant’s bank account within 30 calendar days. No alternative payment arrangement will be entered into.
- BACS transfers will only be made to bank accounts held in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Transfers will be made in the currency of the country the bank account is held in.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to ensure that the bank details provided are correct. Nikon are not responsible for incorrect payments where the details provided were incorrect. Payments cannot be reversed once they have been processed.
- Most queries can be answered by visiting our FAQ page at www.nikonpromotions.co.uk. Any further questions should be addressed to 01420 525 506.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any application, including but not limited to name and address. Nikon reserves the right to reject claims if it suspects fraudulent activity. Applications that do not comply with the terms and conditions or participants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their claims declared void. Nikon’s decisions in relation to the promotion are final.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Where circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter make the promotion unviable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details. However, it will seek to avoid disappointment to consumers.
- Purchases made from Dixons Travel stores are excluded from this promotion.
Promoter: Nikon UK, Nikon House, 380 Richmond Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT2 5PR. Please do not send applications to this address.